THIS IS THE DREAM
Weston Woodlands offers a highly sought after lifestyle, location and convenient locality combined with beautiful stretches of semi-rural surrounds. With the conveniences of town living the rural setting will allow you to enjoy peace, quiet and spacious serenity.
Along with the picturesque settings and generous sized block, Weston Woodlands is fully equipped with town water, sewer, tar sealed roads, layback concrete kerb and gutter, underground power and covenants to protect your investment.
Weston Woodlands is located off Gingers Lane, Weston turning left onto Church Street, following the road down past the Baileys Lane cross street.
Situated in a quiet no-through street amongst pleasant, peaceful bushland surrounds the estate is within short proximity to the town centres of Cessnock & Kurri Kurri, home to shopping centres, retailers, specialty stores, public and private schools plus the Hunter Valley Vineyards.
- 7.1km to Kurri Kurri shops
- 16.4km to Cessnock Shopping Centre and specialty stores
- 23.1km to Hope Estate Winery, 28km to Drayton Family Wines, 23.2km to
McGuigan wines and 24km to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Approximately 7.6km to the Hunter Expressway link at Kurri Kurri
- Access is also available via Frame Drive, Weston however due to damages which occurred in the April 2015 storm this bridge is under disrepair and currently not trafficable. A state government grant has been passed to have this repaired.
Get involved in the great community spirit at Weston Woodlands where you are given the opportunity to get outside and live a healthy lifestyle with the many facilities and conveniences within close proximity.
- Kurri Kurri Aquatic and Fitness Centre is located just 5.9km away and offers plenty of options for the whole family to enjoy including Health Club, Group Exercise classes, Personal Training, Aquatic facilities and Swim School.
- Kurri Kurri Pre-School and the Weston Community Pre-School are close by for the very young at heart to socialise and begin their education
- Home to some of the oldest and best-known wine producers in the country, the Hunter Valley Vineyards has many attractions for the whole family to enjoy such as famous wineries, Tyrells, Tulloch and McGuigans, Hunter Valley Gardens offer recreational picnic areas and putt putt golf and many other attractions such as 'A Day on the Green' and annual events such as 'Jazz in the Vines' and the 'Lovedale Long Lunch'.
Contact agent for details
T: 02 4933 7855