1. Speak with your Bank or your Finance Consultant to arrange the best loan to suit your needs. This will help when calculating your budget.
2. Prepare a short list of preferred suburbs that suit your lifestyle, bearing in mind affordability and accommodation requirements.
3. Research sales in those preferred suburbs and attend as many inspections as you feel necessary so you have a feel for the prices.
4. Develop a relationship with one of our professional team. Your Peters Real Estate Sales Agent will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need and also inform you how you can register on our website to automatically receive notification of any new listings that hit the market.
5. When you find a property that suits your requirements and are considering making an offer, we recommend that you contact your Peters Real Estate Sales Agent promptly who can guide you if you are in any way unsure of the process.